Friday, December 23, 2011

Weekly Check In

How far along?  38 weeks, 5 days

Weight Gain/Loss?  34 pounds.
Maternity Clothes?  Are there any other kind of clothes?

Sleep?  Pfffft.  No.

Best Moment of Week?  Watching Up with Brian and him putting his head near my belly.  It's not often at 9 months pregnant that I feel completely comfortable and at ease but at that moment in time all was perfect. 
Movement?  All the time.  You can feel it too if you put your hand on the belly but she is facing my back so I don't get the visible jabs from her hands and feet, but the occasional head but will stick out and shock me. 
What I Miss?  Movement and flexibility.  Exercise endorphins.  Life without heartburn.  I kept this answer completely the same as my last check in 10 weeks ago.  Hasn't changed. 

Looking forward to...  Hearing the Dr say she's perfect. Please please please. 

Milestones.   Baby's now the size of a watermelon!The last bits of vernix caseosa (the white goo keeping baby's skin moist) and lanugo (downy hair) are slowly shedding into your amniotic fluid. Baby's head is about the same circumference as her abdomen, and her head could be covered in an inch or so of hair.
Labor Signs..  Nope.  And if I did I would lie and tell you differently.  I am not going into labor before her scheduled eviction date of 12/27.  If I am going to have to have a section, it will not be before then, promise!
Picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment