Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Happy Sunday everyone!!!  I'm waking up rejuvenated today.  Despite the pain in my back every time I put pressure on my right foot, I'm feeling very good as of late!  I'm working a full 36 hours, getting some stuff done around the homestead, and feeding the belly some healthy food.  Belly is growing nicely and I can't believe that even being up 8 lbs since the BFP, I'm still 15 lbs less than this time last year.  Last night I worked until 10:30pm and came home and instead of catching up on the previous nights Letterman and playing on the computer for a few hours, I went directly to bed.  Especially nice since the husband was there.  (Lots of Saturday nights he's still at work until 3am.... ahh the life of a restaurant couple!!) but this week he is working days.  So this morning when he got ready for work we were both rested and I was happy to get a chance to wake up and catch up with him instead of fighting the sleep because our schedules are opposite and I have just started REM sleep before I go in for my opposing shift.  If I ever get sad to think about me leaving my job of the past 8 1/2 years (which I honestly do, it's seriously been good to me) it helps to think of a life with the possibility of moderate normalcy in my future, at least schedule wise . . .

Today baby via belly is enjoying fat free vanilla Chiobani with honey and fresh blueberries and strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment