Thursday, April 7, 2011

Breakfast

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. 

1.)  The dreaded re pipe of the Money Pit house
2.)  The follow up to my Beginner MTB skills class where I advanced to a B class rider!!
3.)  The most delicious dinner I've ever made, Mexican Chicken Casserole, from Cooking Light

For now though, I just want to say I just had the best healthy breakfast ever!  I added a square of 85% cocoa Godiva chocolate to my oatmeal when it was cooking.  Then I topped it with fresh strawberries, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and flax seed.  YUM!  I am ready for a 3m run in the neighborhood!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks amazing! Can you make me some, please? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl. I hope my chocolate bug didn't rub off on you. I really need to stop that. It's addicting stuff. Brekkie looks amazing. Let's hang soon... after I get back from a 2 week work trip. ;)

    ReplyDelete