Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I did it real good tonight.

I really wanted to take a nap around my favorite nap time today, right in the middle of Oprah's hour.  Instead I motivated and went to the gym at 5:30 for Just Pump.  Agnes was subbing today.  She used high tempo music and she led us through very fast reps so I stuck to 8 lbs until the very end when I moved to 5 so I could keep good form.  She is crazy.  She's extremely positive though so you really want to keep up.  She's been teaching these classes over 20 years so that's just wow!  Impressive.  But she loves pain.  I know because I've seen her walk into the gym in her work clothes and her heels are about 5 inches high.  So after class, I walked out to my car to head home.  There I realized I had my yoga mat and an extra water in my car so I grabbed them and hopped back in, into the 6:30 yoga/ pilates class.  I stuck to level 1 & 2 and didn't push myself too hard.  I just wanted to stretch out mostly, and stop sweating.  It was good!  Rush home and eat 1/2 c low fat cottage cheese for protein and HYDRATE and now I'm feeling like a shower, 3 ounces of protein, and night night.  Today starts week 4 (my final week) of my medical weight loss program and I'm down 11 lbs, and 8% body fat.  I.Feel.Good.  Life is good.  Good is the word of the day.  Maybe tomorrow I will be more creative with my words.  I'm satisfied for today.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 10lbs in 4 weeks... Keep it up!!!

    carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my first comment and for the support Carolyn! I see myself calling you quite a bit in the future with questions on this whole blog thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Sara! I'm impressed you walked out to your car and then went back into the gym! Score!! Pretty sure I would have been in the car waving goodbye to the yoga class! =)

    -Jena

    ReplyDelete