Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Here Goes Nothing!

Now is as good a time as ever, right?  I am finally going to start a blog!  I have just today finally lost the dreaded 10th lb that I put on over the course of my first year of being a newlywed, and I feel absolutely amazing.  I want to feel like this forever, so I am going to keep myself honest here to make sure I don't cheat and go back to my former drive-the-car-to-get-ice-cream-cone-every-single-night-after-dinner ways.   Now, the new me!  I will still have the occasional ice cream cone from the cone shaped Twistee Treat near my  house, but now I know it is only 1.5 miles away, and I won't die if I walk there.  Wow, liberating!  I've also started mountain biking (MTB) and I am loving it, so I will blog about new trails and adventures.  I am also terribly unorganized so here will be a place where I will keep healthy recipes I've successfully enjoyed, in order to revisit and also share.  So that was it.  My first post.  The ice is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment