Sunday, September 9, 2012

YMCA

Well I'm back in the gym!!  I can't believe how long it's been and how out of shape I've gotten.  But it feels GREAT to be sore again from working out.  So far I've gotten in a couple of 20 minute sessions on the treadmill, a pilates class, a yoga class, and a bodyflow class and I swear I'm already seeing a difference in the way I wear my clothes.  When Brian is at home he keeps Amelia home with him for the hour long classes so I can just pop in and pop out.  When he's at work I bring her to their nursery so I can do 20 minutes of cardio.  I'm hoping to get that up to an hour of workout time and a 15 minute shower eventually, but she's new at me leaving her and she's starting with that mean ole separation anxiety so we are starting small and increasing our nursery time by 5 minute increments until we have a setback like we did last visit, and then back to 20 until I know she will be OK.
In the meantime we had a bake sale at work to fund our annual peanut butter drive, and I made snickerdoodles, so I don't expect to lose any poundage this week, but I am definitely feeling stronger and that's what I'm looking for. 

1 comment: