Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Working On My Fitness

For breakfast this morning I had a cup of coffee with cream and 5 Cadbury mini eggs.  I have a carton of real eggs in the refrigerator that I could have used to make a healthy breakfast, but those eggs are just for making brownies and cookies.  This is getting out of hand. 
I'm not going to get on the scale until I finish breastfeeding my baby.  I refuse.  I give myself until next May to be back to my prepregnancy weight.  But right now, right this minute, I really need to start making some healthy decisions.  The milk I give my baby lately has zero nutrients in it besides my prenatal vitamins.  It contains zero vegetables, and when it does, they have been simmering in a crockpot for 8 hours.  Today I resolve to eat more protein and fresh veggies every day.  I resolve to stop considering a walk around the mall with a stroller as exercise.  And I resolve to stop ordering from menus by saying "I'll take whatever you have with the most calories possible, please, and supersize it, thanks".   
Today my big plan was to go to Macys and pay my credit card and return a shirt.  Now I'm going to become more ambitios.  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, here I come!!  And then I'm going to Publix to get veggies and I'm NOT going to put them in a crockpot.  I will eat them fresh and ready, even if it means dousing them in fattening dips and sauces.  Baby steps.  Today I will begin relearn my former love for the taste of a healthy lifestyle.  I will attempt to find a balance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment