Thursday, July 28, 2011

Brians first day off in 12 - Demolition

We got to sleep in together this morning which was totally awesome.  Then I made him a delicious bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon, brown sugar, flax seed, walnuts, blueberries and strawberries.

(That is my bowl, his is much larger)

And then we settled into the living room with the laptops and the remote control.  He put his ear buds in and I assumed he was watching some car stuff but he was learning how to replace the bathtub.  Suddenly he jumped up and said "where's my drill?" ...  Oh no...



I haven't seen him smile like this since our last sonogram.

I'm not OK with the lack of protective eye wear, footwear, and lack ventilating breathing apparatus.  I love that he's spur of the moment and all, but the motherly instinct is kicking in.  Seriously...

Who thinks this is OK?
Oh god, he's humming.  I better hurry.


1 comment: