Friday, March 11, 2011

Pampered Pups!

This post is a few days over due and since I'm anxious to put it up I don't have the best pics, but I will update it later if I get some more good ones.  Right now the pups are just wayyy too excited to sit still for a photo session after their fancy spa day.  (I also wish I'd gotten a before pic, because this morning they were not pretty.  Matts in their fur, and pollen hanging off their tails).  So you've deduced that the pups got their furs cut today.  New girl at Petsmart did a great job (should have, it was 5 hours!!!)  Here they are on the drive home!   
Stifler...

and Dolce...

I am pretty sleepy because I got to bed very late and had to drop them off early, so I let Stifler drive for a bit...

(OK, really we were just at a very long stoplight)  I swear I don't drive with him on my lap 0:-)

Usually they get Milkbone biscuits for a treat, but on special occasions they get Bonita's homemade special treats which make them freak out!!!   These pics don't do them justice, so stay tuned and I will get more.


Bonita is a wicked awesome chick I work with who makes these natural healthy biscuits with love and if you want some she makes them for all seasons and sizes and allergy needs, etc. and I can hook you up with her  info. and I can also show you an awesome pic of her doing the thriller dance at my wedding .....  OMG BONITA IF YOU ARE READING I WANT TO SO BAD:)  She might be mad at me though and that would be a sad day.  (What if I made it really small?)  See she untagged herself from this pic on my Facebook because she is also a photographer and prefers to be on the other side of the lens, but this was such a good memory for me that I kinda love the pic.  It was just so fun to see her let loose, free from the confines of the Cheesecake whites :)
Bonita I love you and you are awesome and beautiful and an honest true soul.  I'll remove the dang picture if you want me too :)  But I won't like it! 
Thanks for feeding my pups, they are very happy today!

2 comments:

  1. Your pups are sooo cute! What kind are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chica :) I replied to this a few days ago, but I must have not followed through with getting it posted. They are Pekingese. They are so very entertaining, 2 comedians I've got here I swear.

    ReplyDelete